Thursday, October 04, 2007

Bisquick: Encouraging Bad Sex Since 1931

Why am I writing this at 4:00am on a week (school)night? I blame an influential undergraduate mentee, his hot (Syrian??) friend, a couple 2Ls, Soulja Boy, and a little establishment named Spill.

Yep, you'd think I didn't when I did. Chris hit up Spill on a random Wednesday night. As usual, it wasn't planned (why are my best times not planned?), but rather it just happened out of chance. I planned to go to bed around 9:30 last night, but after a short phone call inviting me to Cain & Abels (yes, I went there last night) and my natural inclination to hit up Spill, I found myself racing home to change (which I did in 1 minute flat), and speeding out to 6th and Brazos for some cheap drinks, good music, and feet shuffling.

And here's the kicker: I didn't have a wristband. Of course, it wasn't crowded, so there was minimal sweating. I was accompanied by an FAP mentee and two friends of his (both girls, both attractive mind you).

At some point, Tiger2L shows up with law school entourage in tow. Tiger2L is exctied to "crank dat" at the drop of a hat. Chris is excited too (Chris "cranked dat" at C&A earlier in the evening). Hot Syrian wants to learn how to crank it. I oblige. May include her in the official video filming next week.

A quick note on half Syrian, half white chicks: these girls can dance. Seriously. She was incredible. She's getting a call-back.

A heart healthy What-a-burger meal capped off the evening, but my enjoyment of the meal was somewhat diminished by 2Ls insistence of describing what can only be known as the "pancake" sex practices of her ex-boyfriend. People, I tried to make her stop talking. Seriously. But, I shouldn't be surprised at 2Ls reluctance to spare me the nasty, Aunt Jemima details. Lawyers like to hear themselves speak. :-)

More to come. Texas beats oklahoma: 2 days.

And yes, her nose is fucking huge. It extends like 2 inches from her face. That ain't natural. Ask Michael Jackson.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is more amazing than the awesomeness of this post is that you have researched, (and accurately informed your readers of,) what year Bisquick came into existence!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha your team is definitely going to lose this weekend... no they are not, but let me tell you about God

Anonymous said...

Cain and Abels? Come on man, that's ugrad land ... and unless you left with one, I wouldn't admit to it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh... I just now understood c's comment. It took me a LONG time to put all of that together. Yall were smooth but not that smooth. Someone was on a mission apparently.

And for deb:
I've heard through the grapevine that deb?L does not pancake. it's very likely he has mad skills.

Anonymous said...

AND... Chris... be nice. Maybe she has a better sense of smell than you do. Everyone brings something to the table :)

Anonymous said...

"She's getting a call-back."
I love it.

Anonymous said...

C: how the hell do you know so many hot law school chicks? You need to bring them around the MBAs more often. for real

Anonymous said...

Lets get one thing straight... there are not "so many hot law school chicks." There are about 4 in our 2L class. 1L is a little better. My advice, stick with undergrads as debaucherous so kindly pointed out.

By the way, debauch, they were probably just hunting for prospects. It doesn't matter if you land them the first time as long as you have a list of multiple ones for later.

Anonymous said...

I'm a 3L, and let me share my wisdom with you.
We have 2 hot 3Ls, 2 hot 2Ls, and 3 hot 1Ls. Period. That means there are a total of 7 hot girls in our entire law school.

When I say hot I mean hot in non-law school terms. These girls could outdo even hot undergrads. BUT the attractive-ratio of your C&A crowd is definitely greater than 7 to 600. So to play it safe, I prefer to stick to the ug's. Plus they are more impressed with the fact that you're in graduate school....

This is just my personal take on the issue.

The Chase said...

interesting. i actually dont know that there are any legitimately hot girls in my MBA class. there is 1 legitimately hot girl in the 1st year class. i can only think of 1 actual hot chick in my 2nd year class.

invariably, i probably have different (higher) standards for what passes as legit hot, because i would hate to admit that the law school has more hot chicks than does the b-school.

oh well. i'm always open to settling this debate with an over-the-top, beautiful-people-only bschool/ law school mixer :-)

Anonymous said...

DUDE there are a ton of comments!!!

Chris, can we have our mixer at your pool? And can we do the superman? I was watching the LSU game last night and I was singing:
L-S-YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU crank that soulja.... L-S-YOUUUUU crank that soulja boy. I thought that was pretty cool or something.

And about hot girls in law school: Everyone brings something to the table... :) Law school girls are smart and have pretty absurd earning potential.... cut us a little slack, anonymous.

Last: well maybe the nose comes in handy - when she needs to clear a spot on her desk she brings it to the table. Too bad you can't do that, Chris.

The Chase said...

yes i can, just with a different body part...

Anonymous said...

absurd earning potential doesn't help us unless we are going to marry the girl, tiger2L. I know for a fact you agree with me.

Anonymous said...

Well, yeah c, but you wouldn't date someone unless the ultimate (unspoken hopefully) goal was to marry them.

It took me a while to type that out b/c I was too busy laughing at Chris' body part comment.

In your above post does B-LO stand for: Bisquick Laid On?

Also... you need to change the date in the title to 1981. If you want to be more accurate. (jk)

Anonymous said...

Just so we are clear, I could fit all of the hot law school girls in my car so, unless Bus School is really prepared to step the talent level up, this "beautiful people party" is going to be a huge sausagefest. Awesome! Count me out!