Sunday, September 30, 2007

Random thoughts..

I'm feeling a bit sluggish (and kind of sick actually) because I'm still having flashbacks to the massacre that was the Texas-Kansas State game yesterday. I've never seen us play like that, and it hurts. We had better get our act together because if we lose to oklahoma next week, we're gonna fund ourselves unranked for the first time in about 8 or 9 years.

The other random thought is that I noticed that about 99.5% of the girls from Kansas State I saw out last night were totally busted. Thank goodness I live in a city with attractive women.

That's all I got. I'm already looking forward to next week in Dallas. More to come this week. If you read this before Tuesday night, be sure to come to Cain & Abels around 9 in the evening. $1 beers never get old :-)

No comments: