Monday, September 24, 2007

Orlando, Florida

So two weeks ago I went to the 407 (Orlando, FL) for the NBMBAA conference. It rocked. I've spoken to most of you about it, but quick highlights were:

  • got a job offer
  • met Shaq
  • met Shaq a second time
  • partied at Disney World (best party I've been to in the past 1 year)
  • spent $100 at dinner on two appetizers (yes, I can't believe either)
  • discovered Courvosier (i love that stuff)
  • met a hot chick from Ross
  • did i mention i met Shaq - twice

In other news, this past weekend was the dirtiest, nastiest, most beautiful, wonderful time I've had since...well, last weekend:

  • 2nd place (out of 32 teams) in competitive flag football tournament
  • met five different girls born in 1988 or later on 3 separate occasions (this in itself are funny stories, totally random)
  • watched texas destroy rice (finally, we covered a spread)
  • and, of course, i got my gigantic-ass TV. 60 inches of high definition tv watching goodness. i don't want to leave my couch. but i will b/c i'm a sociable dude
Lastly, there is a ton of shit that I will be writing about over the next couple of weeks, so check back often!

No comments: