Thursday, September 27, 2007

Backsweat

Yes, I have better shit to write about, but this hit me about 15 minutes ago when I was coming out of the UTC. I roll off the elevators and begin to make my way across the street over to the b-school. I get a frontal view of this smoking hot chick, so, as I usually do, I stare and point her out to my friend. So he stares. We like hot women (who doesnt?). Anyway, we pause to allow her to walk by and also so we can scope out her ass. But, like so many things in life, I was horrified at what I saw...yep, you guessed it, the chick was sweating the hell out of the back of her shirt. And no, she wasn't coming from the gym.

It was gross, and a total turnoff. Huge disappointment. But it made me think of the general problem of backsweat and how we deal with it. Unfortunately, because I go to a school in a very warm weather climate area, these are the issues we must deal with (I, for example, take nearly 3 showers a day during the first 3 weeks of school b/c it is so damn hot).

Yes, backsweat affects us all, but there are some people who probably should not be seen with it: (1) hot girls. Um, that's all I can think of. I guess everyone else can have it b/c no one really looks at you all the time on campus.

In other news, it seems that the Soulja Boy trend is growing. I taught a law student, and fellow Louisianian (yea, I know, I should not be fraternizing with future lawyers...rememeber the Magee curve...) the dance yesterday.

Finally, I am really excited about my plans for the next 4 weekends:

This weekend: Texas vs K-State, Mu Beta Alpha dirrrty throwdown Friday night

10/6: Texas - Oklahoma (Dallas, TX). After seeing some chick puke out the side of her car AND KEEP DRIVING last year, I can't wait to see the nastiness that is Texas-ou weekend

10/13: Ole Miss vs Alabama (Oxford, MS). My first SEC game in like 15 years. Insert joke about black guy voluntarily going to party in, of all places, Mississippi. Yea, I think it's funny too.

10/20: Notre Dame vs USC (South Bend, IN). Crossing stadium #1 I must see before I die off my list (others are Neyland and Tennessee and The Swamp at Florida). This game won't be good, but I'll be really happy to be in attendance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Several points to make:

1. You neglected to mention that not only did you teach the upcoming lawyer the Soulja boy, you were also able to proficiently verse her in the Cupid Shuffle :)

2. And, you have appropriately remixed the "Superman" move in the dance to make it much cooler than it is in real life.

3. I had to google Magee Curve.... funny, they dont teach us these things in law school!

4. I wonder if Certain Dri would work when applied to body parts other than under arms? That stuff is pretty intense.

5. I hope you watch Alabama get creamed. Just b/c Saban is the coach... not b/c I like Mississippi.