Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Others

Some people brought up a couple bars that escaped my mind, so I thought I'd address them here.

Lucky Lounge - this place, situated on 5th street, is actually pretty fun. Problem is, I always seem to use this place also as a jumping off point (and it only plays hip hop on Saturdays) so it's never one of the main places of the evening. Lapability and circumnavigability sucks here. Similar problem to the Wave. Service is pretty good though.

Red Fez - I like this place, I really do. It's hard for me to say much negative stuff about the place, but you don't have to look far to find it. You can't do laps in here, and if the (very small) dance floor is packed, good luck getting anywhere fast. The feung schwei in the place sucks, it could have not been designed more poorly. However, this place does have good music and a decent crowd.

No comments: